Using the Simple Solutions Approach, this series provides instruction in the form of mini-teachings paired with distributed practice for long-term retention. Simple Solutions Science supports mastery in four areas: Scientific Inquiry, Earth and Space Science, Life Science, and Physical Science. The teacher component includes access to curriculum eSources including classroom activities, links to interactive websites, and additional material for review and practice. The series spans Kindergarten through eighth grade.
- Levels K through 8
- Aligned with Academic Content Standards common to most states
- 140 lessons, 35 weekly quizzes, and Pre-/Post-Test (Levels K - 2 have 72 lessons and 18 quizzes)
- Complete Help Pages in Student Edition
- Web-based Curriculum eSources including valuable websites, games, and classroom activities
- $13.75 each for student edition (sold in class sets); Electronic Teachers' Edition is complimentary with purchase.