The Simple Solutions Approach—solid instruction, daily distributed practice, and ongoing assessment—is a proven strategy that promotes mastery and ensures long-term retention. Using this approach, Ohio Studies addresses all 24 of Ohio’s New Learning Standards for Social Studies in Grade 4 while presenting important information about Ohio and its pivotal role in the development of the United States.
- Aligns with Ohio’s New Learning Standards for Social Studies in Grade 4
- 140 Lessons, 24 quizzes, and Pre-/Post-Test
- Complete Help Pages in the back of each Student Edition
- Lexile® measure corresponds with Grade 4 reading levels
- Can be used as a supplement to Social Studies and/or Reading Language Arts curricula; Lessons can be assigned as independent work, partner/group work, or as part of whole-class instruction
- Web-based Curriculum eSources (websites, games, and classroom activities) provide even more practice
- $13.75 each for student edition (sold in class sets); Electronic Teacher Editions are complimentary with purchase