The Simple Solutions Approach—solid instruction, daily distributed practice, and ongoing assessment—is a proven strategy that promotes mastery and ensures long-term retention. Using this approach, Kentucky Studies aligns with the 4th Grade Kentucky Academic Standards for Social Studies.*
*Kentucky Department of Education. June 2015. Kentucky Academic Standards.
- Aligns with Kentucky Academic Standards for Social Studies in Grade 4
- 140 Lessons, 24 quizzes, and Pre-/Post-Test
- Complete Help Pages in the back of each Student Edition
- Lexile® measure corresponds with Grade 4 reading levels
- Can be used as a supplement to Social Studies and/or Reading Language Arts curricula; lessons can be assigned as independent work, partner/group work, or as part of whole-class instruction.
- Web-based Curriculum eSources (websites, games, and classroom activities) provide even more practice.
- $13.75 each for student edition (sold in class sets); Electronic Teacher Editions are complimentary with purchase