Choosing High Quality Supplemental Materials for the Classroom
Before adopting Simple Solutions, or any supplemental program for that matter, educators should consider the following questions:
- Is this material something that can be used universally?
- Does the material align with Common Core State Standards and the school’s curriculum?
- Is the material effective, affordable, replicable, and sustainable?
- Is an assessment component that informs and drives instruction part of the package?
- Does this product promote academic rigor?
- Are the strategies and implementation teacher friendly?