We’ve got exciting news and a re-designed blog!
It’s a new year and we have a new blog design! We know that our readers are busy teachers and parents who rely on our accessible and well-researched information and activities. We made updates that allow you to find what you are looking for more easily. Whether you are looking for a list of award-winning books for your students to read, a fun activity to complete on a snow day, or an edible science experiment, Simple Solutions is here for you!
There are many ways to explore our blog! You can:
- Use the sidebar on the right to explore articles and activities by grade level or subject!
- You can explore our downloadable content by using the sidebar to search for holiday-themed activities or the “Activities” tab on the menu to see all of our fun options.
- Looking for something specific? Search our blog by typing keywords into the search bar. Try “history” or “plants” and see what you find!
- Parents: Scroll down the home page to find informative articles and fun ideas in the “For Parents” section.
- Teachers: Looking for an activity for your classroom or information on our products? Just scroll down the home page to the “For Teachers” section.
Also, don’t forget to check out our “News” section. This is where we will post all of our exciting announcements about our company. For example: WE ARE MOVING! That’s right, Simple Solutions is moving to a new building very soon! For the latest information about our big move and all of our new posts, stay tuned to the blog and our social media (find the links to all our social media in the upper left corner of this page).
2017 is going to be a big year of growth, learning, and fun! Check back often for new content and announcements from our team throughout 2017!