Parents want their children to remember what they’ve learned—especially over the long summer break—and teachers know the only way to do that is by giving kids the opportunity to practice! Teachers in schools all over the country recommend Summer Solutions because it revisits important math and language arts concepts and provides minutes-a-day of independent practice to ensure that when kids return to school in the fall, it will be as if they never left!
To assist with ordering, we have provided schools with Summer Solutions Never Forget Kits. Each kit includes
- An examination copy of Summer Solutions Common Core Math;
- A letter from Nancy McGraw, president and founder of Bright Ideas Press, explaining why she created the Summer Solutions program for her own classroom;
- A sample Parent Letter showing how EASY it is to order Summer Solutions with no shipping & handling fees;
- Information about how schools can use the sale of Summer Solutions as a fundraiser;
- A teacher recommendation flyer to help parents select the most appropriate books and levels for their children;
- A completion certificate for Summer Solutions Scholars.
If your school needs a Never Forget Kit, please email Judy ([email protected]), and she will send one immediately. If you are a parent who would like to order with a coupon code for free shipping & handling, please pass this information along to your child’s teacher or principal.
If you have any questions, visit our website (http://www.summersolutions.net/), or email Judy ([email protected]). Remember, Summer Solutions easy-ordering is simple and hassle-free for the school. It’s convenient for parents and saves them the high costs of shipping and handling. Best of all, Summer Solutions prevents the “summer slide.”