Celebrate Helen Keller’s Birthday!
Helen Keller was a woman of tremendous resolve and courage. Below are some activities designed to help your children learn about Keller’s life, struggles, and triumphs.
Helen Keller was born on June 27, 1880. Below are some ways for you and your children to learn more about her extraordinary life.
- Learn about Braille and visit the Helen Keller Kids Museum online.
- Take a virtual field trip to the childhood her childhood home.
- Learn American Sign Language.
- Enjoy a family movie night! Watch The Miracle Worker. This is a film about the early life of Helen Keller and her amazing teacher, Anne Sullivan.
Simple Solutions Common Core Math Worksheet Generator
The Worksheet Generator allows you to create and print customized worksheets for review, practice, and/or assessment. With thousands of items to choose from, you can tailor each 12-item worksheet to meet the specific needs of your students. All items are coded to show their Common Core alignment, and each worksheet comes with a corresponding answer key.
- Focus on a single Common Core State Standard, or choose up to three Standards per worksheet.
- Select each math problem from a large list of items within a Common Core State Standard. Or, allow the generator to randomly select items for you, based on the Standards you’ve chosen.