- The items in each Simple Solutions lesson are aligned directly with the CCSS. Teachers always know which standard is being addressed.
- The Topic Guide shows the order in which the standards are introduced.
- The At-A-Glance pages are written by teachers for teachers. These pages deconstruct each standard and present it in an easy-to-understand format. Teachers know EXACTLY what students need to achieve mastery.
- Students are assessed weekly. The results provide important feedback that drives further instruction.
- The Help Pages are like having a teacher at home! Students can refer to them whenever a question arises.
To get you started, we have created an eighth grade Common Core Math activity for you to use in your classroom right now! Click on the links below to find ways of introducing standard 8.F.A.2 (compare properties of two functions each represented in a different way).
SMART Board Lesson
PDF of SMART Board Lesson
The Worksheet Generator allows you to create and print customized worksheets for review, practice, and/or assessment. With thousands of items to choose from, you can tailor each 12-item worksheet to meet the specific needs of your students. All items are coded to show their Common Core alignment, and each worksheet comes with a corresponding answer key.
- Focus on a single Common Core State Standard, or choose up to three Standards per worksheet.
- Select each math problem from a large list of items within a Common Core State Standard. Or, allow the generator to randomly select items for you, based on the Standards you’ve chosen.