It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but so many people skip it because they just don’t have enough time to get breakfast together before they rush out the door to start their busy days. Breakfast doesn’t have to be an afterthought. In fact, we found some breakfast recipe ideas that will have you never skipping breakfast again!
Under 3 Minute Recipes (recipes found on Incredible! Egg):
- Eggs in a Cup
- Coat a 12-oz microwave-safe coffee mug with cooking spray. Add 2 eggs and 2 tbsp of milk; beat until blended. Cover with a paper towel, and microwave on high for 45 seconds, then stir. Microwave again for 30-45 more seconds. Top with 2 tbsp of cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
- Apples & Cinnamon Oatmeal with an Egg Boost
- Beat 1 egg and 1/3 cup of milk in a 2-cup microwave-safe bowl until blended. Stir in 1 package of apples & cinnamon instant oatmeal (1.23 oz). Cover with a paper towel, and microwave on high until liquid is absorbed and egg is set (1-2 minutes), then stir. Top with 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt.
- Italian Breakfast Flatbread
- Coata 2-cup microwave-safe cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add 1 egg and 1 tbsp of milk; beat until blended. Add 2 tbsp of breakfast sausage crumbles. Cover with a paper towel, and microwave on high for 30 seconds; push cooked edges toward center. Microwave until egg is almost set (15-45 seconds). Cut egg into 4 or 5 pieces; arrange on 1 flatbread and top with 2 tbsp of shredded Italian cheese blend. Microwave an additional 10 to 15 seconds to melt cheese.