Are we there yet?
Is there a more dreaded phrase to hear on the way to your summer vacation destination than “are we there yet?” Whether you are headed up the street to the pool or across the country to see grandparents, it never seems to be quick enough for the little travelers in your life. Summer Solutions is here to help save your sanity and make the journey just as enjoyable as the destination! Ok, maybe not just as enjoyable, but how about bearable?
Save your sanity with Summer Solutions!
Create a fun travel book for your children to help them get off their devices and stop them from asking “are we there yet?” Click on the images of the sheets below to download and print pages for your summer adventure. If you are looking for additional activities, click here for summer journal ideas and click here to find Spanish activities for beginners.
Keep their minds active!
Looking for academic activities to keep your kids busy while you are on the road this summer? Summer Solutions workbooks provide a quick review of academic skills while keeping kids occupied and off their electronic devices!
- Each workbook contains 30 lessons.
- Summer Solutions workbooks are available for Pre-K – 8th grade.
- There are workbooks for every subject including Math, English, Reading, Problem Solving, Spanish & Study Skills.
- Students complete 3 lessons per week during the 10-week summer.
- Each lesson reviews a variety of skills.
- Lessons take just minutes a day to complete.
- Workbooks contain Help Pages and Answer Keys.